|Check out the new GetSmart! Blog|
|Read the GetSmart! blog produced by Intergraph’s PP&M division. GetSmart! shares news and views of interest to people working in the PP&M industries.|
Process, Power & Marine (PP&M)
Any time new information technology is integrated into evolving IT systems, technical needs can arise. Regardless of where in the world a customer is located, Intergraph can provide implementation assistance, ongoing product upgrades, and technical support.
The Intergraph PP&M Customer Response System ("Intergraph® Smart Support") is available worldwide to all of our current maintenance customers. Intergraph® Smart Support provides access to the following:
- Service Requests (Reference your maintenance agreement for Support hours.)
- Knowledge Base
- Technical Tips
- Compatibility Matrices
- Product Announcements
- Service Packs and Fixes
- Technical Notes and Whitepapers
- Freeware Tools and Utilities
- Support Email Notification Subscription
- SmartPlant Cloud Support
- Traditional Support (non-cloud)
- GT STRUDL customers may now use Intergraph® Smart Support. More info under US/Canadian customers below.
- Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions (ICAS) customers may contact an ICAS dealer for support and access to the Intergraph PP&M Customer Response System.
- International customers may contact our offices or affiliates for support and access to the Intergraph PP&M Customer Response System.
- US/Canadian customers who have a current maintenance agreement may:
- Request access to the Intergraph PP&M Customer Response System.
- File a Service Request via Intergraph PP&M Customer Response System
- File a Service Request via phone: 1-800-766-7701
- Intergraph® Smart Support
- Quality Support – ISO Certification